He meant it. Happy birthday HanWEEE!!
You always say talk is cheap action is deep. So as the coolest sister on planet earth, who also happens to be the most accepting, I'm gifting you a Liverpool jersey though I see nothing likeable about them. #hewassadderthangerrad #icantevengethisnameright #heactuallydidntwannaattendschool #Inearlyfainted
Mothers Day service was amusing when the old auntie beside me tried to take pics of Li Nanxing four rows away. Was even more amused when I read about the queue lol. Not a big deal to me cause my daddy looks like a combi of him and Tay Ping Hui ahaha #prouddaughterofhandsomefather
Ah but was very touched by his testimony, and Pastor Alvin's too. When the latter was talking to the parents in the hall about life transformation of their kids, how I wish my mum was there.. Aish oh well, there's always the next one! Been praying in tongues as I walk to the train station etc (watch the uncommon core teaching embed below), gonna trust God to move in her heart! And my dad's too!
For the first time, Sengkim, Chloe and I were playing arcade at 5pm on a Saturday. It was absolutely fun. The epic moment when I thrashed Sengkim using Capt America wahaha! But when he decided to show no mercy.. I ran to drum mania. Still can't believe I lost by a mere 3 bucks at Crazy Taxi.. and the too-bad-to-be-true instant when I lost my Daytona champion title. in ONE sec. I'm not even kidding oh my gosh roarss.
Chloe left earlier and never did I imagine Sengkim and I would be able to talk for 5 hours \o/
Ah but honestly, I'm really thankful for the deep sharing. Openness breeds openness indeed. Truly glad to be able to work with a leader who struggled in similar areas and has overcome. Learnt so much from his life! Thanks for questioning and sharpening my thoughts :)
'It's true that things might have been easier for them, but one thing they can't do, is to identify.'

No comments:
Post a Comment