Saturday, May 31, 2014

I see a generation rising up to take their place with selfless faith

Finally done with setting of the MYE papers after two consecutive late nights!! Seriously one of the most time consuming tasks as a tutor.. I needa submit 2 sets of papers for each subject, so it's 4, and the answer keys will be diff too so it's 8 docs in total oh my.. thank God it's overrrrr. 

A lot more relieved now; even the thought of having to wake up at 7.45 tomorrow is not as sad. Finally can focus on school assignments next week~ For the first time I'm starting to feel the tension between follow upping on people and doing work lol. Parents' expectations don't help, not to mention my own. Ah really need You Lord. I'll choose to put You first as I did when I was younger, and I'm sure You'll provide as You did when I was younger. 




Was thinking of the uni camp theme this morn. Felt prompted to pray for the uni ministry and gosh, had goosebumps all over. 


I'm truly convinced that God is gonna raise a generation of young people who will speak forth the Truth fearlessly, and wisely. 

For we are sons and daughters of God, as we are led by His Spirit. 


No comments: