Saturday, May 3, 2014

I wanna know Your heart

There's this youth pastor who has been living apart from his mum for 12 years (or rather 14 as of this year) simply cause 4000 pesos (SGD 125) is too huge a sum for him to visit her in the village.

Doesn't he save up? I believe he does try to do so. After giving half of his 1000 pesos allowance (from the church) to his mum + 30 pesos admin fees, he tithes 100, and still distributes free food to children living in the slum village. Weekly. 
How much can he save? Hmmm to do all these on top of his expenses of the remaining 370 pesos (SGD 11.50).. I believe you can do the math. 


I was so. touched. Really hoped to be able to reach him but aish.. Was quite sad when I knew I couldn't.. Oh well at least I tried..

Honestly I was a lil hesitant to do so after giving some thought cause the last thing I wanna seem like, is a stalker lol. But somehow, I was just led to that very entry.. So I decided that Bong being able to see his mum is infinitely more important than how others view me and went ahead with my rehearsed lines (which failed towards the end cause I wasn't expecting a no lol). 

Ah God I don't know how but could You please link me with Bong.. 
You see, here's a guy who could very well have saved up just to see his mum, whom he misses very much, instead of spending on kids who are hardly related to him in any way. 



Being there on the ground with the kids.. I guess he's really captured the heart of God. 

No comments: