Another exp of how Jesus saw, and had compassion. Sometimes we ask God to give us more compassion but the truth is all we need to do is to just see people who are suffering and we will have it, just like Jesus.
I was fairly near the stage during the healing rally; close enough to see the elders in wheelchairs.
Pastor Daniel Kolenda started to lay hands on the sick, and I was worshipping The Lord. I had my eyes open most of the time to stretch out my hands to pray alongside for some of them and to see if any received healing.
Suddenly, this old uncle who's wheelchair-bound, got up on his feet and started walking. Right before my eyes.
He didn't appear to be emotional in any way. He just walked, and when he passed by my side, tears welled up. My eyes continued to follow his hunched back, till he was out of sight.
There and then, I was so. moved. by God.
Between sobs.
'God, could You please give me the gifts of healing? There are still so many of them.. Out there too.. I don't just wanna feel for them, I wanna help them..'
Monday.
'..Ask, seek, knock. Actually in Hebrew it meant keep on asking, keep on seeking, keep on knocking..'
I was reminded by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment