Having to wake up at 6.15am doesn't kill my excitement for.. Acts Conference!!!
So excitedddd; the awesome theme makes it even better!! Really really can't wait to see how the Spirit's gonna move. Was telling God this morn, 'They say like in acts church leh. God no need fire got gold dust also can lah~ (Then we can all be bling bling~)' #justkidding #firesnowblizzardaiyawhateveralsocan #Youhappycanalr
Weihong once mentioned, 'Satan 不用很多 pattern 的; 他每次用来用去都是那几招罢了。'
Yup. I could have been affected for days if whatever just happened 2 hours back took place half a year ago but too bad~ I refuse to give up, I refuse to give in! To the lies of satan. The past cannot hold me down cause I'm victorious in Christ.
And it's with the great love received that I can have great expectations of Him moving during the conference and beyond hohoho.

No comments:
Post a Comment