Friday, May 2, 2014

不再流浪 我看到家的光

Just ran for the bus and man, I really miss running. Used to represent the school in nats when I was in Hong Wen, can't tell right ahaha. Have been wanting to run recently, and I shall! Shouldn't waste my parents' sports genes too (mum track dad marathon) lol #healthieryinghuiforJesusyay #gogoyinghuiranger


Today's the first paper for A2, hope it went well guys! Will cont' praying for y'all~ 



But the highlight of 2 May is.. 

It's my mummy's birthday today! Was drafting an ultra long letter for her and I was trying so hard to hold back my tears. Mummy, I don't think you know how much you mean to me. But you shall know it later heh!

It will be my first time ever, inviting her for Mother's Day service after all these years. Tested waters last week and she kept saying she couldn't miss work on the 10th. Decided to write my healing testimony and how much I love her in the letter; truly hope that God will remove every single obstacle that's stopping her from coming. God please please please please please~ 
Would really appreciate if you guys (whoever's reading lol) could keep her in prayers too! Thanks a lot!






No comments: