33rd post
I've got this habit of waking up at 0500+ / 0600+ to visit this important place in my house and it'll take me quite some time to go back to sleep.
Usually, I'll play Text Twist Turbo on my phone or browse through pics of SJ / DBSK till I fall asleep hehe.
Today's slightly different - I did do the latter but subsequently, I decided to charge my phone cause the battery's only left with 5% haha.
So took the time to pray and talk to God, thanking Him for all His blessings.
It's really good cause I get reminded of His grace and mercy that no one can ever compare.
Was confessing some sins that's been bugging me too - I need more courage to make things right. Pray!
Yeah this also brings us back to the fundemental thing that not only newbies should do but all of us - talking to God.
It'll definitely bring us closer to Him though it sounds like just-another-simple-thing.
Still remember David Hoe saying in First Frontier camp -
'The most important thing is your walk / relationship with God.'
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment