19th post
Numbers today is the best lesson I've ever had.
Notes aside, the prayer I received from Jacq today is more than enough.
'Y'know when you came down to make the decision to change and repent, God was really happy leh! It's like for dragged for months le and I don't know what reasons, but I can really feel the joy from Him all over inside me!'
-Jacq
Thanks.
Really thanks. :)
'If God's really real, will you still lead your life in this manner?'
This question's been popping in my mind these few days and I know, I know it's time for a change and take action.
Think the first thing I needa do is to grow closer with God and love Him more in order to grow my love for people.
God, please, help me to be less aloof. Though they're people almost entirely different from me, constantly remind me that You love them too and that I should be all things to all man.
You gotta help me.
In Your name I pray, Amen.
-----------------------
Oh and thanks Jiamin for the comment and also for accompanying me through texting when I was in RH! Hahaha xD
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment