18th post
Learnt a lot from yesterday's Numbers lesson by Yin San.
'Sometimes we give a lot of spiritual reasons like it's a more centralized place etc, but actually it's also cause it's nearer to our house.'
I pledge myself guilty of it haha Xp
Was praying to God that I won't fall asleep again - not that it's boring but just that my body tend to shut down once I'm sitting down and listening to a talk etc - and thank God that He got Yanli from Central to sit with me.
She did ask me some qns here and there and that kept me more awake hahaha.
When she told me she's 21 already, I was stunned, and also reminded of Joy haha.
Yeah and Numbers also gave me more opportunities to at least say hi to the JC people who were my leaders - Shi Wei [we're gonna catch Twilight together woots :D], Catherine and Louis [he led praise I think, though I was late oops :x].
Later I'm gonna have lunch with Bernadette, Kesha and Angelina! Will be a great time for catching up and also incubating the latter hahaha Xp
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment