Friday, December 5, 2008

Eeteuk's Cyworld Entry

21st post

Eeteuk’s Cyworld Entries 2008.09.08
The post below is written by a Korean star - Eeteuk [ my favourite haha]. I'm so glad that I came across it.


God is…

‘If you say it’s not fair’
‘God will say anything is possible’(Luke 18:27)


But He said, “The things that are impossible with people are possible with God. (Luke 18:27)”

‘If you say you’re too tired’
‘I will say I will give you all rest’(Matthew 11:28-30)


“Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

“Place my yoke on you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest for your souls, because my yoke is pleasant, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:29-30)


‘If you say you don’t love me any more’
‘I will say I love you’(John 13:1, John 15:9)


Now before the Passover Festival, Jesus realized that his hour had come to leave this world and return to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end. (John 13:1)

Just as the Father has loved me, so I have loved you. So abide in my love. (John 15:9)


‘If you say you can’t continue any more’
‘I will say the amount of kindness I’ve given you is enough’ (2 Corinthians 12:9)


but he has told me, “My grace is all you need, because my power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most happily boast about my weaknesses, so that the Messiah’s power may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

‘If you say there’s only darkness in front of you’
‘I will say I will lead you in your path’(Job 3:5-6)


“Let darkness and black gloom claim it; Let a cloud settle on it; Let the blackness of the day terrify it.(Job 3:5)

“As for that night, let darkness seize it; Let it not rejoice among the days of the year; Let it not come into the number of the months.(Job 3:6)


‘If you say that’s not worth it’
‘I will say it’s what we did together’(Romans 8:28)


And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good. (Romans 8:28)

‘If you say you aren’t able to forgive yourself’
‘I will forgive you’(1 John 1:9, Romans 8:1)


If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1)


‘If you say you’re too tired and you want to break up’
‘I will say do not lock up all your needs’(Philippians 4:19)


And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

‘If you say you have too many troubles and suffer too many setbacks’
‘I will say let me keep your worries’(1 Peter 5:7)


Throw all your worry on him, because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)

‘If you say you’re too lonely’
‘I will say I will never leave you or abandon you’(Hebrew 3:5)


Moses was faithful in all God’s household as a servant who was to testify to what would be said later, (Hebrew 3:5)

I’m a very blessed person..♡

No comments: