30th post
God moves in real different ways in my life.
My Mummy just won $250 cause the digits 1392 I gave her right after camp, was in one of the starters of the 211208 4D thingy.
When she asked me for four digits, I prayed and was like hmmm God, if You want her to win, then just give me any four numbers and 1392 just came to my mind.
I was kinda unsure initially, but just told her and tada, He really blessed my Mummy with $250 haha.
She was saying:
'我从来没有中过正字叻! 我也很少买正字的..'
See, how can it not be God.
Then when she asked me why I thought of this number, I was stuck. Didn't have the courage to tell her the real reason and don't know if it's wise.
Yeah when she asked if it's inspiration, then I said yeah, not anyhow think of one.
So just now, she asked me for another four digits again and I'm really reluctant cause of several reasons. Especially fear of being greedy.
Didn't dare to tell her that I don't really think she'll win again - cause I really feel so haha.
But still, gave her 0226 and 5073, which I saw on the Edusave Merit Bursary thingy. Feels more assured, somehow. Oh well, I'm sharing with her.
She was just saying is thanks to me again and I just go mei you lah, bu shi wo . Hope she gets what I mean soon HAHA.
So was telling God
'Yet not by my will, but Your will.'
[It should be 'Yours' but that's the exact thing I said in my prayer lah hehe]
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment