32nd post
Thanks to
Yingjie
Chrystal
Bernadette
Luanchun
Jessica
Kesha
Fions
Sharmaine
Samantha Grads
Cherisse
for the Christmas cards and gifts. :D
Yap YingjieSHEPHERD,
Thanks for the wonderful glittery handmade card - I love silver writings on black paper woots :D Indeed, as we grow closer to God, we grow closer to each other too. Seeing you play around with the red rose, like a kid HAHA xD, I gave you is funny hahaha Xp Looking forward to 2009 with you, Shepherd :)
Chrystal Teo Qiu Han,
Your card's nice and thanks for making it so purple haha :D
Yup let's really prove to our friends that even as we serve God we can excel in studies still for He who's the source of wisdom will definitely help us out in being living testimonies :)
Bernadette Loh Qian Ying,
I think it must have been tough for you finding my pics cause I'm a cam-shy person so yeah HAHA Xp Thanks for the card too, it brought back loads of memories when we're still shepherd and sheep, along with the pics :)
Oh and I'm okay with pink now - starting to like it even hahaha Xp
Crimson Toh Luan Chun,
Thanks for the cute card you drew and also the mini deathnote clock! :D
Haha glad that you know you mean a lot in my life, to actually make me cry - it's rare okay! Hahaha Xp But I'm glad too that it's a mutual thing woots :)
Hehe yup we're running together in this race!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment