23rd post
There's interact meeting at 1000 today and out of laziness, I decided to get my Dad to fetch me to school even though I had to be in school by 0845 cause he needa work too. Thanks Dad :D
Yeah was first tempted to go to the library to use com but I believe it's by His plans that it's not opened so that I'll spend time praying and prepare for SA instead.
Has been long since I last really really set aside time and sat down with prayer points written in advance to pray and
no com no tv no looking through pics of idols no stoning no wasting time
for an hour or so. [Usually I'll be glued to the com and spamming videos.]
Really wanna thank God for helping me out in curbing my video addiction such that I'm not as addicted as I was - spending my whole day watching them for the past month.
Though it's not instant, it's within a day so yeah, haha.
Father, You know me inside out, upside down.
You know the various areas I need help in.
Thank you. :)
4moredays!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment