Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas' coming!

29th post

Christmas is coming, and I'm so glad that I got the courage to invite Qianyun, a Sec 1 Interact girl, to The Gift just now as we walked out of school.

Sometimes, it's very easy for us to challenge / encourage one another to follow the prompting of the HS.

However, when it comes to really putting it to action, it's seriously not that easy.

Doubt and uneasiness creep in and you'll find yourself telling the HS stuff like 'Nah, it's impossible. She won't come for sure.', 'Huh.. I asked her before le leh, then she already said she no want come ma.', etc.

Or is it just me. HAHA.

Yeah anyway, I've been writing cards and as I wrote them, I find myself doing what Shuzhen said in Heroes Camp - praying before I write, asking God to tell me what He wanna encourage them / what He wanna tell them.

It feels a lot better in this way for the words doesn't just come from The Horrible and Sinful Yinghui but from The One who inspires me to write.

Cool right, hahaha.

I wanna bring 3 friends!

No comments: