34th post
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL READERS :D
2009 is finally here.
Well, not that I'm really oh-so-looking-forward to it cause of anything but cause it will be a wonderful chance to
Put the past behind, move on with a brand new heart and a brand new start.
This just reminds me of Him being a God of second chances.
And I need plenty of that.
It's always encouraging to know that
it's okay to make mistakes, just make new ones.
That's what I learn from Ying San in Numbers WFL haha.
So one of my new year resolutions will be to
stop repeating mistakes but make new ones instead.
Cool right, hehehe.
Another will be
to be a more principled person - using and managing my time wisely. [!]
I've been a terrible time waster and procrastinator, and also a latecomer , in 2008 so shall change in 2009 - starting from today!
Last but not least, to be a salt and light as I walk closer with Him.
I wanna have a strong foundation and also to hold on to Him no matter what, recognising that He who's overcome the world will deliver me.
School's starting tomorrow too.
Hope I can adapt asap and also that I'll be able to do better in 2009!
Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment