Sunday, January 18, 2009

Praise God in everything!

42nd post



O's Chinese Results
Thank You God so so much for blessing me with the A1 for the written and Distinction for the aural/oral :D
Couldn't have gotten them without Your blessings, since I was still at Kpop concert the day before Xp

Bonus
Despite the recession, my Dad got his bonus still and I'm so glad for it cause we can celebrate this CNY just as happily! Thank You God :D

Healings
Due to the changing weather and drop in the quality of air, I've been having breathing difficulties. But I'm gonna thank God for His healings in advance for He will definitely heal me as always :)

Financial
Thank You God for blessing my grandparents for strucking lottery again - I got to have a good meal and also 20bucks more to spend :D
Cause He knows I'll have to spend quite a lot as I go out to meet people and stuff hehe Xp

Improvement in Time Management
Thank You God for blessing me in managing my time better, such that I can go meet people and still do my work, by reducing my com/video addiction too! :D

Improvement in Family Relations
Thank You so much for being the lubricant and gel in my family. :)
It's evident that we can all communicate better and less quarrels in this week :D

Yay praise God in everything!

No comments: