Monday, January 5, 2009

Privileged

35th post

Second day of school just ended, and I think I've gotta do something a lot of things about the way I spend my time.

I really wanna spend my time wisely O' Lord, please please please help me out in this area.

Yeah I've always felt this certain kinda dreadful feeling when it comes to having to go to school.

And I realise the main reason is cause of having to wake up at 0500+ in the morn.

Okay it may sounds like errrrrrr to you but yeah, that's what I always feel almost every morning, including today.

But somehow somehow, I'll also experience a sudden surge of excitement which chases the dread away and till now I'm still wondering if it's God or is it just my ever changing emotions haha.

Today, especially after the assembly, I got to learn that I really gotta be thankful that I'm born in Spore, being able to study without having to worry about the family's financial situation, being placed in one of the better classes and my desired secondary school, and many more to go.

Father, help me to be disciplined and obedient so as to do the things You want me to do with all these privileges You've given me.
Amen.

No comments: