47th post
Thank You Lord for:
Reunion Dinner Day
My Dad was speeding like don't know what on the highways so really thank You for blessing us that no accident happened.
1st Day of CNY @ Malaysia
Thank You for blessing us with the bus 170 that came almost instantly after Wenkang dropped us off at Kranji MRT, at 0015?
Though we were stuck in the traffic jam for nearly 0.5hours, it's good enough that there were no accidents cause many people were like fighting to go out / unwilling to give way.
Also, that issue's settled so easily - just exchanging a few sentences wor, thank You! :D
2nd Day of CNY @ Second Uncle's and Youngest Uncle's Houses
Thank You for controlling me - I didn't play poker / 21 points at all!
Almost a model student - I did win 2bucks via playing Wii [Bowling] with my cousins lah haha Xp
Reached home at 2200+ but got enough sleep and the next day's half day too, so still can cope :D
Overall
I met my objective / God answered my prayer of talking and getting to know my relatives more!
It feels real good cause
1. I didn't debate with my Second Aunt again / making things worse
2. Talked to my paternal cousins and played Wii together, which broke the ice that's always been there since young
3. Talked to my Malaysian cousins and even the elders there!
Super cool cause it's my VERY FIRST TIME having the courage to talk to them - I practically see them once a year nia.
Wenkang, Wenxiang, Wenkun, Meijun, Meijun's brother / Siwon look-alike / L Jr, Zi Xuan[M], Zi Xuan[F], Jing Hong, Jing Shen, Jing Feng, Jing Lun, Ah Yan!
4. Improved rls with everyone!
Yay I feel so accomplished now HAHA.
Thank God! :D
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment