Time check: 4:58am.
I know it's an ungodly hour to blog at but I got woke up by what feels like thunderstorm that even invaded my dream.
Just read through my posts this year and I suddenly realized I've yet to announce that I've moved on! Okay not that it's important or many people are reading this but just felt like doing it lol.
If there's a word to describe my transition so far, it would be awesome. Not that I've known my group that well, but I know they are out to love and everyone volunteers for lg roles. How cool is that. And it seriously feels good to be able to do roles like songsmith after alternating between Sermon D chairing and worship for a year!
Well actually a huge part of the awesomeness is credited to Defining Chapters, our uni camp that just ended on Sunday.
I like how there's no time allocated for each segment so we aren't bound in any manner. I (sincerely) like the design of the camp tee for once. I like how the teachings were so apt and the anthology session was simply.. amazing. I knew God planned me there. Really thankful to have learnt so much throughout the camp.
More importantly.. I've been to many church camps since sec 1, seen many cried and touched by God but man, having felt and see tangible changes for myself.. This is the first. And I'm so, so grateful for what God has done in my heart.
Thank You Lord.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment