Had unit meet yesterday at SMU and it was the first time I actually got to enter the school instead of having it at the stairs. SMU y u no offer translation?! You're ridiculously near my place. And my dad's constant reminders of this fact don't help..
Was talking to Liyin about my all time secret desire ( fine not so secret anymore ) of having an elder brother to pop out of nowhere and acknowledge me. I will give 20% tithing to show my gratitude. 30% if he's a pai kia. Okay I'm just kidding, yo.
Actually all I want from a brother is to be a phone call away when I get into trouble ( and fight the villains). Not that I get into it all the time - or even get into it, just someone within reach to offer help and protection whenever I need, hehe. Rhymes eh.
Many have tried to burst my bubble, but the truth that I see.. seriously.. they all have, or all are good brothers.
I'm sad.
Okay no. I shall stop being sad and be awesome instead.
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment