Sunday, July 28, 2013

Everywhere I turn, Your Grace reminds me



Yes I play Sims. Yes I always make them play the guitar for me.
But no, I don't put on make up. ( Yes, not even foundation )

Been asked thrice by three different jokers gosh. Let me clarify once and for all okay.
I know nuts about make up. I don't possess any makeup. Nor do I know how to put on makeup.
The only thing that's cosmetic is the pair of coloured lenses I wear.

And who says girls must put on makeup. I refuse to conform!! Lol. seriously.



Speaking of guitar, here's my favourite guitar solo! Always makes me go wooooowwwwww soooooo niceeeeeeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSVpHhW9u9Q&feature=share&list=TLaZCfIuduK1s


And here's another all time favourite of mine! Awesome song and 4:30-4:40 is totally.. *heart-shaped eyes* lol
http://youtu.be/gxWE3csyFfE

Quite a pity that I've yet to get to sing it in service since youth.. At least not that I remember :(
Oh wells maybe this coming ESS? Hehe..


No comments: