Was kinda puzzled when I noticed that the number of page views of the blog that I used to write at during my sec school days has been increasing at a pretty alarming rate recently. I've stopped updating it before I started tertiary education so outta curiosity, I went to read some of the earliest posts.
Well I nearly fainted; who on earth writes God bless and curses teachers in the same post..
I don't understand y i rote lik dis 2..
And I've forgotten 99% of the stuff that happened, except for the fact that I want my son ( if I ever have one, that is ) to be named sth shao sth and my daughter sth sth xuan2. Cool eh, didn't know I didn't change my mind since sec 1.
Other stuff did change though. I no longer blog my days in such crazy details, nor desire tags lollll. Hardly anyone knows about this blog actually, I don't rmb sharing the URL to anyone except Yingjie and Jiamin back then.
More importantly, I was utterly amazed by my thirteen year old self who was so on fire for outreaching that even my discipline mistress of the level had to stop me from spreading the gospel in school. Wow.
I know some might argue all new converts go through that, this isn't wise and such, but this is the spirit isn't it. And aren't we still children of God no matter how old we are? I don't think our faith and passion should diminish as time passes, as though it's a normal thing. It's not. We don't see Jesus loving less, reaching out to less souls at thirty.
God, I want all that is Yours.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment