Sunday, July 14, 2013

Your word it stands eternal

I feel His presence whenever I get goosebumps during worship, but today it's a new experience altogether.

I was listening ( and singing in my heart ) to Beneath The Waters ( I Will Rise ) while I was crossing the road to Yen's this morning. Have always loved this song cause it speaks loads. Lo and behold, as the bridge played, I was not just getting goosebumps all over, my face actually got numb. And this went on for more than 10 seconds.

Gosh. I was astonished. Totally lost for words. Never have I felt God in such a tangible manner, in the middle of nowhere.

And God was so generous to grant me a repeat of that when I was on the bus after tuition, as I listened to To Know Your Name, another favourite of mine.


I guess meditating on lyrics really help to bring us a lot deeper with God.

To worship in Spirit and in truth.


I rise as You are risen
Declare Your rule and reign
My life confess Your Lordship
And glorify Your Name
Your word it stands eternal
Your kingdom knows no end
Your praise goes on forever
And on and on again

No power can stand against you
No curse assault Your throne
No one can steal Your glory

For it is Yours alone

No comments: