Fourth lol.
Anywayy, had a good catchup with Reynard in school today; Manna's Mac and Cheese is more than awesome gosh. So gonna go back SP whenever I can to enjoy such good yet affordable food.
Really glad to hear how much Aik Hau has grown too! Jiayou in outreaching and composing songs for God! Will always remember your 'We will miss you' aww.
Went for Liyin's convocation and surprisingly the first person I ran into was Jon - just in time for a pic before he headed to the toilet to change. Actually they are two leaders who don't know how much I've learnt from their sharings heh, thank God for y'all!
Had my last shepherding with Hon Eng as well and thank God for helping us to go even deeper just now. You know how some parents know when their kids are happy; I could tell some stuff did sink in, and I pray that You'll continue to speak to her as she learns to set aside more time for You, amen.
Friday, July 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment