My brother ignored my pleas of opening the door for some reason last night though he was free and knows how I regard locks as my ultimate enemy ( talk about love. Thank God it's not human ), they are just.. a little too dirty. I mean, no one washes locks right. Mine hasn't change for ten years. Or more.
My dad nagged at me for a stranger's graduation photos and asked me to bring it to school for her. I said I don't even know who she is and there's no name; the company just developed the wrong photos and sent to our place. Then he actually asked me to send it to MOE and went, 'Isn't this a simple thing?'
Gosh..
My tuition kid who's adopted yet being brought up like a princess simply refused to concentrate though I was being the nicest tutor on planet earth for repeating myself more than ten times.
This random uncle just shouted excuse me at me when there's absolutely no space for me to move cause it's SMRT. Thank God I didn't react.
And all these happened in a span of less than twenty hours. World class efficiency.
Guess I need to be moulded real quick.. cause I've been taking way too long..
Always easier to love whenever I remember how wretched I am :)
No comments:
Post a Comment