112th post
Thank God It's Over!
Firstly, really million billion zillion thanks to Papa! who helped me survive this whole exam period :)
Though I didn't give my all / even tried my best, and I wasn't disciplined like haiz, God's still so nice and His Grace carried me through everything.
As much as I didn't study much / mug like the others, God's faithfulness' really evident as the questions I spotted came out / He revealed to me a lot of what will come out - Sphere, Mangrove forest, Earthquake, Plate LORMS, Sri Lanka conflict's factors, Cold War factors..
Thank God for people like Sheena, Twenty Three Eleven and Jolin - they were really nice to answer my not so smart questions and Jolin even did Amath notes for me so sweet!
Thank God that He helped me in being more visual - I can memo things faster and can listen to songs and not get distracted :D
People of God!
Let's prove to others that even though we serve God and have lesser time to study, we can still do well and shine for Him yeah!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment