Friday, May 8, 2009

107th post

Spent more than half an hour doing this for Jess sia haha, and I'm looking forward to whatever she's gonna do since she's a xiaozhabor xD

chinese name: 刘璎慧



nicknames:

yingHWEE, yingz, yingoose, xiaoying, liew hui hui, angmoh girl



the day you entered y-hope: 150406



favourite things :

Super Junior, Dong Bang Shin Ki,

Music - Kpop, Cpop, Epop, 5566, Black Specs, Purple backpack, quotes, handphone, computer, CDs, VCDs / DVDs,

books - Christian Lit, Mystery, Romance, Vampire haha, Duan Pian Xiao Shuo, San Wen, blabla,



FOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD - too many to be named oh my,

anklets, nike bottles, Hoodie , Sandals , Skinnies , many more to go haha









favourite bible verse: Romans 8:31!



guai pi habits: Will walk around for at least 15mins after meals [whenever I can lah haha], drinking half a cup of water every morning before I brush my teeth, talking to myself when I'm alone





5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:

Litty person [loves language and lit-related stuff] whose love lang are words and gifts,

Kpop [SJ / DBSK!] fan,

don't know how to mug but know how to eat,

frequently mistakened as an Eurasian,

thinks that drummers!!! and dancers are cool.



reasons for joining y-hope:

Have always wanted to be a Christian since young after hearing that God answered a friend's prayer when we were in P2 I think. Didn't have a chance to know Him until Grace brought me to Y-Hope so yeah haha. :D





WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE CAREGROUP:
Bunch of crazy people crazy for God!

No comments: