Monday, May 25, 2009

122nd post

Thank God for the results received today - passed everything yayye :D

And for the first time, I've actually got 2As like omgosh sia.
I know it's nothing much for others but I know mine is God-blessed :)

Anyway was watching this video yesterday and I learnt a lot from this member called Siwon.

Some bg info:

Siwon has been known to be a devoted Christian all the while. His family don't really have family outings on weekdays, but every Sunday they will go to church together. He's been trying very hard to spread God's love to the other members in Super Junior for all these years but two of them are huge challenges;
Hankyung's a strong free thinker and Heechul's an atheist.


Heechul - H
Siwon - S

H: Have you seen a ghost?
S: My father went to pray once.. It was time for praying, and someone there suddenly fell, foaming at the mouth.. "You did this to me.." in a really low voice..
The minister prayed for him and he got completely well.

H: So in the end, you're saying to go to church. To believe in God.
S: If you believe in God, you'll live a blessed life.
H: Am I living a cursed life now then? Am I a curse?
S: I didn't say you were cursed.
H: Continue practising your lines.


Exactly, that's my point. If you don't believe in God, you aren't cursed.
You will just feel that there's this empty hole in your heart and think that life is meaningless for life to you is just, study, get a degree, get a job, get married, have kids, grow old and die.

Another imporatnt thing is Christians aren't superior; we are all sinners, just that Christians are forgiven ones.
We still commit sins like lying, losing our temper, etc. But when we repent, our Father forgives us readily, and we will still be able to go to Heaven after our time on Earth ends.

Yup in short, I'm thankful for Siwon being such a great testimony despite being in the complicated entertainment circle. Learnt loads from him after reading biography of SJ too.

Will share more tomorrow!

No comments: