Monday, May 11, 2009

Countless blessings.

110th post

For the first time in my life, I'm actually confident of passing a Physical Geog paper like Saviour, thank You so much.

The moment I flipped through the paper I knew God favours me, just like how FionaSHEPHERD told me on Saturday morn.

Like seriously, thanks a lot Papa, You rock!

Also, thank God that I got to spend time with my CG on friday night at Kallang Macs :D

Saturday service was great too - thank God answered my prayer! I didn't fall asleep!
I've got sleeping disorders I think, like I can sleep within minutes once I'm not occupied with something / sitting on some comfy chair / sofa blabla.

I don't know why I couldn't control my tears at all when we were supposed to write cards for our mothers. It's like, I really have no idea.

I was really touched and impacted by Desmond and Auntie Dorris' testimony - teared a lil when I thought of sharing testimony with my Mummy sia haha.

Thank God for Michelle too, she's really funny and cute and she loves playing with my ponytail and she calls me Mum cause I kept nagging at her to wipe her mouth and blabla Xp

Thank God for the Dunman CS Concert which I really enjoyed - most importantly, I got to meet a lot of my primary school friends in Dunman and got to ketchup with them!

Especially people like Kening and Boshi - 4 years no see!
&&& Vanessa too! It's been like 7 SEVEN years since we last met okayyyyyyyy!
So thankful and happy they all still remember me hahaha xD

Thank God that I had the courage to give my Mummy her Mothers' Day card too :)
I haven't really been writing cards for her since like, P2?
Can tell she's so touched and proud that she wanna hao lian to her colleagues hahahahahahahaha xDD

Yayye thank God for this weekend!
I got to sleep a lot a lot more heeeeee :D

No comments: