Wednesday, May 6, 2009

105th post


Hahahahahahahaha xD

Yayye thank God for blessing me a lot today :D

1. Though practically 16m gone for Geog LORMS cause the two LORMS I learnt didn't come out, I've actually seen parts a & b of qn 2 before so I just regurgitate everything based on what I remember - really thank God.

If I can pass, it'll be the no.1 miracle in the www - but I'm gonna have faith for that hahaha xD

2. Thank God that Emath wasn't as killer as Miss Yong said.
Though I didn't finish the paper, thank God that I managed to attempt all qns and I'm hoping to get an A1 for Emath to salvage everything else Xp

3. 'Much better', with a smile, from Mrs Cheng during Geography paper encouraged me a lot :D
Was caught for hair and socks yesterday and combined with the pretty strong desire to get my fringes away when doing papers, I had my life's biggest breakthrough: tie up my hair like a dancer with my forehead totally seen haha.

4. Thank God for the extra 45mins of sleep I got this morn cause I think He knows that it's wiser to get enough energy to do Math today and tomorrow. Also, He knows that even if I studied Geog, it won't help much like seriously ha.

Thank You Papa!

No comments: