Wednesday, May 20, 2009

118th post

CG @ Cornerstone just now was pretty fine, but sorry Lord that I kinda screwed Holy Comm just now :(
Will do better the next time!

Results wise, really gotta thank God for my Emath :D
May not be very high to others but I'm glad cause it's a God-blessed one :) [and Mr Victor's gonna get me a tag hahaha Xp]

Today's kinda supposed to be an All-Fail-Day, but I thnak God that I actually passed GEOGRAPHY LIKE SAVIOURRRRRRRRR.

Though I expected a lil better from Physical Geog but seriously, I'm happy enough to pass cause my Human Geog's so crap - I didn't know any of the LORMS, which equates to 16marks gone, but I just anyhow crapped about the Singapore hydroponics farm thingy and I got 3marks like :O

SS wasn't too great, but I'm truly thankful to God that I got 9 for my SEQ part A question - I've never passed you know; always stuck with L2/4. A major improvement like, amazingggggg.

Chemistry was super wasted, but thank God that I scored in some questions which I didn't really expect haha.
And I learnt that I gotta change my attitude; something real bad tsk tsk.

Tomorrow's like..
Papa You be with me okay ;)

No comments: