113th post
Thank God for the outing just now with Jiamin, Jolin, Aslyn, Twenty Three Eleven, Weijie and Jieming; enjoyed it :D
Thank God for Weijie and Twenty Three Eleven who went to get the tickets at 0900+ too to help us get good seats cause it's the first day of release and the cinema's only opened at 1100? Haha :)
Watched Angels and Demons, and I think it's nice.
Don't get me wrong.
I know it's supposed to be an 'anti-Christianity' movie but truthfully, it's more on how Robert decoded the threats and poem and blabla and tried his very best to save the prophets.
Like the twist at the end, when the priest ended up as the villian instead.
Though this is one of the 'anti-Christianity' parts, it surprised me cause I really thought he's the hero who saved the day.
Some quotes I remember, and think are cool, but mostly are agaration one hehe:
'Faith's a gift, and I've yet to receive.'
'Thank God for sending you to save the Church.'
'P: ... He's a doctor.
V: ... Combination of science and religion.
P: Yeah, the world needs both of them.'
'Pr: Surprised that the clothes fit you?
R: Yeah, scared the hell outta me.'
'I didn't tear it, she did.'
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment