Sunday, May 24, 2009

121st post


Had shepherding with ZiyingSHEEP @ T1 Subway today and it's a wonderful time together!

Got to eat sth different [I really love my meal heh] and I got to teach her Dennis' teaching yesterday, which I learnt a lot a lot from.

Really felt the need to change for the better - I know God's calling for me!
LIEW YING HUI WILL CHANGEEEEEE!

And more importantly, I learnt that

Even if you don't feel like doing it, just do it.

God's given you feelings, but He's also given you the ability to control them.


So, my application points are these two.

I've always been one who's driven by emotions, like, ever since young?
I used to not feel like going for service and CG and everything sia tsk tsk.

I didn't feel like doing devotions yesterday and today too but God reminded me 'just do it', and I'm real glad that I did it yayye thank God :D

Yup I really really wanna stop feel like doing things;
Lord I wanna be driven by principles!
Please help me alright, amen :)

No comments: