Monday, June 1, 2009

Why you do what you do.

129th post

Thank God for today's Faith lessons on Ruth by Yingsan!

She's really a powerful speaker whom I like a lot a lot :D
Still remember the other time I went for Numbers WFL and I learnt so much sia.

One thing she always makes me think / question about is my motives of doing things.
Why you do what you do.

Another thing I took away from last Numbers and always aim to apply:
Repentance is to acknowledge your mistake and go the opposite direction.

And for today:
One's capacity to own up to mistakes is a mark of maturity.
Don't put a cap to limit yourself and then ask God why you can't move on.

2 comments:

Hi said...

yes! that cap... hurhur. that's what god spoke to me about too.

yhc said...

Haha yeah, and the motives thing too.