144th posr
Tertiary Service was great last Saturday with GraceDEDE :D
PnW's cool cause we sang all the older songs - brought me back to my Sec 1 newbie days HAHA.
The 'A Brilliant Conversation' was just super cool.
Love the Evolution Theory argument most cause it's mine too wahaha.
Teaching's really good. I learnt a lot, especially Ps Jasmine's secret pact with God. Will do the same thing too once I'm back in school cause I can't fast at home haha.
Yeah really gotta thank God for giving me 4extra days to stay at home and carry out homebased learning cause firstly, I've got quite some hw undone still.
Secondly, I'm sure HBL's much more effective for me who hates school a lot heh.
Thirdly, I can sleep much more and I'm a lot happier cause no have to wake up so early hahaha Xp
Thank You Father! :D
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment