133rd post
Thank God for Ziying, Sherly and Shanisca :D
They helped me grow in the area of prayer and learn how to relate to people who are different from me haha Xp
Thank God for blessing my CG EB2A with WONDER GIRLS! :D
Firstly, as a Kpop fan, I'm really honored and happy to be able to dance to Nobody and Tell Me that I jumped on the spot outside Nexus sia HAHA Xp
But more importantly, I believe He is trying to make things easier for me and to help me lead the group in the coming practices cause I learnt parts of Tell Me already last Dec hols and I know a bit here and there for Nobody too :)
Also, it's a reward to let me enjoy as well and not find it a chore to prepare for the perf in camp such that I'll find excuses to reduce no. of trainings or something the horrible side of me is capable of.
Thank God for yesterday's Shepherd's Meet at Old School too.
1. He blessed us that there were no cars when we ran down the carpark to Old School.
2. It ended at 2045 such that I could reach home in time to watch SS501's perf of UR Man on BOF Xp [Gotta confess that I was anxious to get home though, sorry Papa.]
3. Learnt that shepherding is Personal Discipleship for Life Transformation - the Shepherd's handbook's really nice too! :D
4. There's this Word being spoken yesterday during worship:
'...self control..'
Ah yes, how apt.
Really need it. A lot. In many areas.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment