This is exactly the same post on my other blog.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAM! :D
Yesterday was a great time BBQ-ing with all the EB2 DHS girls, FionaSHEPHERD and Yingjie! :D
And of course, distracting Sam when the others were preparing her cake HAHA.
Since it's your day, I agreed with you that I have a shiny forehead hahahahaha.
Yeah really gotta thank God for Jess being so faithful in preparing all the food!
Bu jian dan okay, I only helped out like a bit and I felt the tiredness already haha.
Yup and also Tabitha, who made the wonderfully delicious cake with Jess :D
Okay in the morn, met up with ZiyingSHEEP [L] and Sherly[R], my new sheep!
Haha cause we arranged to meet like 0930 so in the end I was late by 9mins, Ziying 5, Sherly 40, tsk tsk. HAHA
After which, we went to Jess' house to learn Nobody and me teaching Tell Me.
Nobody was like, omgoshly gu niang till I really feel like editing it as Jess was teaching - she's seriously damn freaking funny hahaha xD
But apparently, it's easier since we all learnt it in like 1hour.
I began teaching Tell Me at like 1220 and by 1330, I haven't even started teaching the chorus; they were still trying to get the coordination right.
I understand cause I took quite some time last year too haha.
Yeah Jess sorta gave up and went to prepare food instead at 1330 HAHA.
So she's just gonna dance the front part and sing during the actual perf xD
During the BBQ, I cont' teaching Ziying the whole dance - Tabitha came in a while - and thank God so so much that at least she finished learning the whole dance, except the very last ending!
Man, I'm so thankful that she's got dance bg so she learnt it in like 1hour ba yayye :D
Reached home at around 2135, so I was out of house for like 12+ hours haha.
I thought the 3+hours of dance will give me muscle ache but thank God once again that I'm fine hehe :D
Yup really hope we 'Wonder Girls' can put up a great perf on the day itself!
No comments:
Post a Comment