Friday, June 26, 2009

I wanna be this crazy, or even more crazy for Jesus.

142nd post

Today was a really super omgosh-ly crazy day with GraceDEDE, my chin han chingu hahaha xD

As much as we were fangirls going crazy and all, I feel I learnt a lot as well.

Lesson #1: Perseverance
We were looking for this Korean restaurant called Manna Restaurant near Raffles Place.
Initially we went to the wrong station - City Hall, then we called the restaurant for directions and after 1+hour of searching endlessly, we feenally™ found it. [It's like in the middle of nowhere!

Lesson #2: Courage
We were pretty nervous when calling the restaurant [twice] and also when we had to go to the various restaurants to ask where 101 Telok Ayer Street was when we weren't eating there at all haha.

Also, I believe if we were more courageous in asking passers-by for directions we could have reached earlier ba haha Xp

Lesson #3: Strategy needed
Sometimes, just whack is not very good. Especially when you don't know roads well and all, you will end up tiring yourself only haha. [Okay maybe cause it's just me being lu chi lah haha]

Lesson #4: Faith faith faith
We were very tired after walking for so long and GraceDEDE suggested going straight to the Flyer but don't know why, the faith that God will make a way just kept me going and indeed, He delivers :D


But God I pray, that I can be this crazy, or even more crazy for You.

No comments: