Learnt a lot from the East Training Day yesterday.
Reflected quite a lot too.
Thank God that I stayed throughout the event cause I was kinda tempted to leave at 1500+ to meet GraceDEDE as planned.
I realised that I've to be more daring and just chiong cause there're still times when I'm just in my comfort zone.
But I thank God that I tried running around and pulling people's lives cause I'm sure I won't do it in the past; I'll just stand on the trash bag and not move at all, haha.
I was praying that Dennis won't choose me as one of the leaders cause I really hate games - I was so happy and thankful for the wisdom station.
In the end, the first leader he chose in Eagles was me and I was like huh oh no shoot in my heart.
Cause if you know me, my D is probably negative.
I'm a SI who just gives suggestions at times; I always feel that I'm better off as an armour bearer haha.
But from this, I learnt that I've to learn to lead and overcome the fear of the unknown.
Anyway, this is a lil random but thank God for Ruizong who let the caterpillar crawl on his hand for 20s such that Cher and I no needa go through that terror - I nearly cried when it's about my turn okay oops.
Yup Papa ah I'm sorry for all the wrong things I've done yesterday. Please forgive me and help me to commit new mistakes instead.
Thank You so, so much for the Word You've given me during my QT today and the day before yesterday.
My dear CG, I believe this is what He wanna tell us.
Love one another
11This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous. 13Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you. 14We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 15Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.
16This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 19This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence 20whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.
21Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God 22and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. 23And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. 24Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.
Matthew 16 (New International Version)
27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.
Love.
Commitment.
No comments:
Post a Comment