Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Unstoppable

137th post

Feenally™ back from the unstoppable Unstoppable :)
Had about 12hours of sleep so feeling much more energetic now as compared to the half zombie yesterday who didn't sleep for 24hours haha.

Unstoppable was a great time with God and His people, especially the last night.
Got to pray for Michelle, Cherrise and FionaSHEPHERD so, yay haha.

Thank God for Cherrise, Jess and Sam too who prayed for me when we were told to pray for our shepherds - I think should be cause all my 3 sheepies were overseas so they decided to pray for me on behalf of them. So sweet of them right.

Yeah shepherding with Fiona's really a time God spoke to me a lot of things through her and I'm glad that I got to account to her as well.
Thank God for her who's willing to share to me about the tough stuff she previously went through; learnt a lot.

Thank God for the last day of phototaking too - got to draw closer with some sisters and also catch up with people from EB1 and EB3 like Bernadette haha.
CCHMS Revival girls!







God,
I'm sorry for all the mistakes and sins I've committed; I know I should set a good example for the younger believers.
Let me always be wise in sharing upwards and not sideways.
I really want to do what's right and not what's popular;
I know I'm in this church to grow and not to please people.
I know You've commanded us to love one another just like how You've loved us.
I'm gonna learn to love people with Your love and not mine.
Amen.

No comments: