Quote from the audio/video, "Casting Down Strongholds."
Daniel is a marvelous pattern of somebody who by prayer and fasting and intercession changed the history of his people.
Let me now read the passages that I’ve been quoting very quickly. Daniel 10:2–3:
In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
The period of three weeks is emphasized. Now, the angel that came to him said various things and then in verse 12 this is what he said:
“Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.”
So somewhere on the way from God to Daniel he was opposed by the prince of the kingdom of Persia for twenty-one days. And in the end another angel of God, the archangel Michael, had to come and join in the conflict.
*******************************************************************************
To listen to this message in its entirety please click on the following link to our YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/-Q2XsucBAlA?list=PL_L1za0tEXFVGXaAniLYBmWOjNVRTrVTZ
To listen to this message in its entirety please click on the following link to our YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/-Q2XsucBAlA?list=PL_L1za0tEXFVGXaAniLYBmWOjNVRTrVTZ
"We have an enemy that takes us seriously, so we should take our enemy seriously. In this insightful message, Derek Prince explains the nature and activity of spiritual warfare."
Yup the description says it all. No idea why I can't get the embed link but it's a must watch!! (And it's in Singapore!)
Yes I subscribe to the belief that there are three heavens, and that our prayers can activate wars in the second.
Still finds it incredible how God has given us, finite humans, such amazing power that just by praying, fasting and interceding we can change so many situations.
It's time to be on the offensive if we haven't.
No comments:
Post a Comment