Friday, October 3, 2014

Freely You gave it all for us

Quote from the book, "Ultimate Security."
This is a beautiful truth, if only we can grasp it. First, if you are a child of God, your money is not really your own. You are just a steward of it—a manager of God’s money. Jesus declared that it is acceptable in God’s kingdom to give God’s money away to people by investing in the kingdom. Then, when you have come to the end of your life, the people you have invested in—the missionaries you have supported, the souls who have been saved through your giving to various Christian causes, and so on—will be there in eternity, waiting for you. They will be saying things such as this: “Thank you for the hundred dollars you sent to that missionary. As a result of that money you gave, I was saved. I have an eternal home in heaven. I want to invite you to come into my home.

:')







Happy Children's Day boyboy :)

Thank you for being my energy booster whenever I'm tired from work. 
You've brought me so much joy simply with the letters you've written and this wonderful drawing; I really wanna fly a kite with you too :') You're in my prayers :) 






No comments: