Friday, October 24, 2014

For as long as I shall live, I will testify to love




This is really :')


Two years back, we were sharing our convictions in a meeting and I remember how he really wanted to reach out to the construction workers. His testimonies thus far have been such an encouragement and are truly evident of the faithfulness of God, and his too! Thank God for you Xiaoyuan! 











Quote from the series, "The Way Into the Holiest."
Psalm 66:18:
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear me.
And that’s a faith stand you have to make. All my sins are forgiven, I’ve confessed them all, God has forgiven them all, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses me from all unrighteousness, I am justified—just-as-if-I’d never sinned. Do you believe that? I do. I really believe it. I don’t let my mind insinuate religious doubt. I believe it exactly the way it says. I confess all my sins. I can think of no sins I haven’t confessed. I believe God is faithful and just. I believe He’s forgiven me all my sins. I believe He’s cleansed me from all unrighteousness. I believe I’m accepted in the beloved. I believe I’m justified—just-as-if-I’d never sinned. I don’t have to cringe in the presence of God. I don’t have to whimper. I have to walk in upright.
Leviticus 26:13 says:
I have made you to go upright.
In Egypt they bowed under heavy burdens, they cringed under the taskmaster’s whip. But when God redeemed them by the blood of the lamb He said, “The burdens have been taken away, you don’t need to cringe beneath the whip, walk upright.” I say every child of God has got the right to walk down the straight and narrow pathway of the will of God with his eyes straight ahead saying, “Satan, stand aside. There’s a child of God coming down the road and you get out of my way.”
Hebrews 10:17. It goes even better than that.
And their sins and iniquities [God says] I will remember no more.





You are amazing, more than amazing.
Forever our God, You're more than enough.



No comments: