Clean hands. Pure Heart.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
在每个银河坠入深谷的梦里
Yay Zhang Bichen is the winner of Voice of China Season 3!!!!!
The girl with the astounding ability to make me feel cryish with every song she sings.
Okay back to assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2018
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2017
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2016
(52)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2015
(130)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
▼
2014
(165)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(18)
Lead us to You, show us Your mercy
O Holy God, I stay amazed
There's one thing on my mind
Cause I know my God saved the day and I know His W...
1号创作:从亘古直到永远 耶和华祂是我的神
For as long as I shall live, I will testify to love
The more I seek You, the more I find You
But good things in life are hard to find
Take me to the place Lord; where there's nothing e...
Holy Spirit come in power, change my heart
分分秒秒显得清澈又珍贵
We are holding on to all Your ways
And my soul will find refuge in the shadow of Your...
在每个银河坠入深谷的梦里
Real love real life we'll illuminate
Freely You gave it all for us
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
Yes it's true and I believe it
►
September
(16)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(10)
►
2013
(68)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
2012
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
2011
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(179)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment