Friday, August 22, 2014

Tell the world that Jesus lives

"How can I keep Jesus secret?"
Dr Benny



Still trying to pay all my whatsapp & text debts.. If I could, I'd love to live without a phone. 


So glad to finally have watched a movie (& at RM9 muahahaha) and sung k alone yay. School really ah.. hai wo missed Fault in our Stars, Lion Men etc.. Oh well. Halfway through my uni studies alr! Happy to finish 1 year worth of stuff in 8 months hohoho~


The latest episode of Voice is probably the funniest so far. 

汪峰:你曾经伤害过她 简单地说就是
*哈哈*
杨坤:那我有个问题 — 她曾经伤害过你 那你为什么还回来找她?
*哈哈*
汪峰:你难道不知道人就是有这种特性吗?


“杨坤老师呢。。我一向来都觉得挺man的 —”
—audience laughs—
“这是对一个男人最高的评价 知道吗!”

哈哈哈 杨坤老师有自信一点嘛!但是我同意啦 哈哈~ 

And thanks to Voice I stumbled upon the title of a song I liked when I was a kid! The awesome feeling of having mysteries solved after a decade. The live version of  飘洋过海来看你 by 娃娃 was way better than the eew MV. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp1mHJuj4Yw
(Please ignore the less than accurate subs)
His voice.. my gosh! And his skills. His high notes were perfect. Absolutely clear. Totally different from those annoying voices on the show that get hoarse-cryish when trying to hit the high notes. (Okay Daughtry is an exception)
He's so good that he reminded my mummy of the lead singer of Beyond and she even asked why he isn't a singer. Well, he's on his way to becoming one!


And I'm serious about learning piano lol. Been wanting to do so ever since I watched Secret.. I needa faster graduate! 






Daily Devotional by Derek Prince.
Listen to Wisdom
Proverbs 8:34–36
The wisdom of God speaks to us out of the Word.
Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death. NIV
Those words describe a certain attitude to wisdom, one that’s been vivid and real to me for many years. “Blessed is the man who listens to me.” You see, your life really depends on whom you listen to. “Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching at my doors, waiting at my doorway.” I believe we need to put that first. I believe particularly as we awake each day, we need to be at wisdom’s doorway. We need to have our ears opened. We need to be prepared to listen to what wisdom has to say.
I believe that wisdom – the wisdom of God in Scripture – offers us counsel for each day. It pays to cultivate an attitude and a relationship to wisdom that keeps us in continual contact with her. The one who finds wisdom finds life, but on the other side: those who hate wisdom love death. You see, there’s a real parting of the ways there. We cannot combine the two. Our attitude to wisdom must be positive or it will be negative, and the attitude that we have will determine whether it’s life or whether it’s death.


Very serious stuff. 


No comments: