Exam in the afternoon, two back to back tuitions right away, helped my sis with her prac exam tomorrow cause we're from the same course.......... and finally I have the time to do sth apart from studying!! Ah whatever, this is sth that can be left till.. 10 hours later..
I'm sure everyone understands studying is not sth that gets people excited all the time..
Really enjoyed watching The Voice 2014; was totally wowed by 齐秦's voice my gosh, and his ”一个人与生俱来的孤独,最能够通过歌曲来理解、来诠释”. Not his exact words but yeah, was very surprised by this statement of his. True eh. And the Malaysian girl's version of Lee Hom's song was amazing.. How come you 21, I 21, we so different ah..
Oh yeah disclaimer: the previous post was thanks to the discussion of confirmation lol. Never liked it since youth and I really dread having to ask grown ups the reason for their absence.. I think it irks me more than I think it irks them urgh.. Oh well indeed, I guess different people receive things differently so it is possible that not asking could also mean that I don't care..
Simply cause we would never find a love like Yours.
I don't think I can ever fully comprehend what unconditional love means.
but I see what the Lover has done.
"And guess what? It's not a scam."

No comments:
Post a Comment