Saturday, August 30, 2014

I want to walk with You every day of my life

DONE with setting the prelim papers. It has taken too much time from my supposed hols.. Finally can watch full length sermons by Derek without having to worry about deadlines. 

 Looking forward to catch some episodes of BBT next week too! The thought of Sheldon alone makes me laugh. Oh and spring cleaning to make way for the new trimester's books.. And Joseph Prince's book! Hope it's as good as my classmate, who very generously lent it to me though I didn't ask for it, at all, claimed. #toomanybookstofinishinaweek



Nearly fainted when I saw the program flow of the TWL bonding session - they are gonna involve balloons. The objective is said to test the courage of the children.. it feels more like a test for mine.. and I don't know how to tie a balloon goodness..#helpplease







Illogical it might sound, but this was somehow a reminder-revelation

No comments: