Monday, August 18, 2014

All I have needed Thy hand hath provided

Bye exams.. HELLO JB! Thank God Dabi managed to take leave hohoho~ 

Okay wait really must testify to God's goodness first. 

Had abnormal psych paper yest and it's one of the toughest mods for all psych students. The amount of stuff we have to memo for this mod alone is crazy. Let's say we have fifteen theories per chapter; there are twelve chapters in the textbook. On top of these theories which I don't understand why can't all of them just agree on one for each issue, we still have to rmb the names of these geniuses and the vast amount of conditions people could suffer from, the etiologies, epidemiologies, treatments of each condition, challenges faced, suggested improvements blabla.. And this joker here still had four chapters nearly untouched 2.5 hours before the paper. 

Was really crying out to God and tada, He saved the day - as always~ 10% of the MCQs were from the practice MCQs and 3 out of the 5 essay questions were what I had studied and the other 2 I actually managed to somewhat rmb what was discussed during lecture and from some far far away part of my memory hohoho. Thank You Papa!



http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzcGOommYwA

Hearing the gospel still makes me tear.


No comments: