Saturday, December 28, 2013

Every corner of creation lives to testify

Dear Jesus,

Nobody knows exactly which day is Your birthday but whatever it is, thank You for coming down to Earth to die for our sins such that we are given an option for our eternity.

Whenever I think of how the whip with extremely sharp thorns ripped Your flesh, how the nails were driven through Your wrists, I wonder why You, who foreknew these, and the entire torturous process, actually chose to come for us. Unworthy, filthy people stained with sin. Cause You, who have free will as well, could very well have chosen not to go through all these, especially when some even reject You, blaspheme You.

Your love is sth so puzzling that it took me such a long while to see that not everything can be earned through hard work.

I have been a blessed recipient of Your love and faithfulness. I'm willing to be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.





I know I haven't been the best daughter I can be, but I certainly pray that I'd be able to be counted worthy to escape Your wrath and to stand before You without fear when the time comes.



No comments: