Monday, December 2, 2013

Oh teach me God to hear your voice. Never missing any word you speak to me

Saw this on my FB newsfeed:


Quote from the audio message, "The Marriage Covenant."

When a man’s going through a hard time the last thing he needs is criticism. He may be not doing well in his job, his business may not be going well, his health may not be what it should be. If you 
want to help him, encourage him. Find out everything good you can say about him and say it to him. You’ll get your reward. What you sow you’ll reap. That’s what the Bible says. Whatever a man sows he reaps. People that sow criticism and discontent reap it. People that sow kindness and encouraging words, they reap. 
So, just decide what you want to reap and do the sowing.




I think the underlined words are really applicable even outside marriage. Shall start sowing the right things!


Had LG birthday affirmation for Cheryl and Wenzheng on sat and man, I think what Cedric said of Tim is true haha! Sentimental fellow; I was sincerely moved by his affirmation for Wenzheng even though I'm not the recipient

Subscribed to KKBOX recently and it's awesome. I get to stream songs online legally and even cache  ( hope I'm right ) them to listen offline. The best thing is I no longer have to buy albums when I only like a few songs. And take up a lot of space. Although they don't have quite some songs of Lincoln Brewster and Hillsong, they have a lot of Darlene Zschech's! Really enjoy soaking in songs of hers.


Apart from the bible, one thing I feed myself with regularly is Derek Prince's teachings. I totally agree with what Pastor Benny said; English authors are generally much deeper. Brother Prince you don't know how often I give thanks to God for you. Let's keep Derek Prince ministries in prayer!


&&&, happy 21st Angel!!
I'll always rmb studying at 313 MOS with you and your love for their milk tea, and how you tried to help me plan and control my finances - $10 a day. You're the first person who bought me a gospel album! Thank you for being so patient with me back then; I know what a VDP I was when I simply refused to outreach, to shepherd. You've been a blessing in my life!

No comments: